Building Creative Environments
What makes creative people tick? What works and what doesn’t? This presentation is based on the stories from inside creative hothouses. Formed from our exclusive interviews with high-end creative leaders who told us their stories – and what they have learned about managing creative people. Find out how to make your organisation a place that is a forest of new ideas, and one that breeds innovation and attracts bright creative minds.
We also discuss the organisational structure that will ensure your company is positioned to continually harness the power of creativity.
HOW TO BUILD WORLD CLASS CREATIVE ENVIRONMENTS is a half-day seminar aimed at helping you to reshape corporate culture to maximise innovation.
THIS SHORT COURSE is for corporate or community leaders and influencers, or anyone involved in thought leadership and culture making in their contexts
BY THE END OF THIS SHORT COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- UNDERSTAND THE DRIVERS OF THE CREATIVE PROCESS
- UNDERSTAND THE FUNDAMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY THAT MAKES CREATIVE THINKING DIFFERENT FROM ESTABLISHED CORPORATE MODALITIES.
- IDENTIFY WAYS OF CREATING WORK ENVIRONMENTS THAT INCREASE CREATIVITY
- IDENTIFY WAYS OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT THAT INCREASE CREATIVITY
- DEVELOP A STRATEGIC CONCEPT FOR INSTITUTIONALISING INNOVATION
- THE CREATIVE PROCESS EXPLAINED
- THE PSYCHOLOGY OF CREATIVITY AND ITS IMPACT ON WORKPLACE BEHAVIOUR
- THE COLLISION BETWEEN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND CREATIVITY
- CREATIVE STRUCTURES
- THE FEATURES OF TWENTY FIRST CENTURY CORPORATIONS THAT ARE POSITIONED FOR CONTINUAL INNOVATION
Half day or whole day
NEXT PROGRAM DATES:
NEXT PROGRAM LOCATION:
$120 for half – day program
$80 for half – day program (Full Time Students)
Julie Crabtree, Health Psychologist MA (Counselling), BA Dip Ed
Jeff Crabtree, Composer, Performer, Musicologist and Arts Educator MA (Hons), BA Dip Ed
Assisted by Shannon Gostelow, BA (Performance), BA Psych (Hons)
Sessions: groups are from 8 – 30 participants.